Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scrapturday # 6 - 2012

I am on a roll with male cards at the moment.  This Scrapturday effort uses a central piece from my friend Karen. I am not sure how she made it but it has a lovely vintage look to it.  I "dirtied" it up a bit by sponging it with black ink.  It had a couple of chips and cracks but I think that adds to the antique feel.


Supplies:
Paper - basic grey and basic black c/s from SU, metallic silver c/s from SU
Ink - basic black from SU
Tools - sponge dauber
Other - medallion from Karen
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

I am off today to make a banner for my stalls. From next week I am going to post a Christmas card or project on Mondays.  It will be a Merry Monday post.  It's never too early to start on your seasonal projects!! Hope you have a good day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment