Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Favour box

This is a box that I made for a friend's kitchen tea party. Her wedding colours are daffodil delight and wild wasabi (SU colours).  I borrowed a wild wasabi stamp pad to do the stamping but the flowers are a straight yellow -  as that is all I could get. If I had been super organised I would have bought white tissue paper and dyed it with a re-inker!


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, yellow tissue paper
Stamps - "organic grace" and "lovely letters" from SU
Ink - wild wasabi from SU
Tools - Martha Stewart score board, circle punch from SU, "threading water" border punch from Fiskars, Big Shot, "floral fantasy" embossing folder from Cuttlebug, "tattered floral" die from Tim Holtz
Other - pearl string from stash, small brads (to hold flowers together)
Adhesive - snail, double sided tape, glue dots, large zots

The kitchen tea was heaps of fun with lovely food and fun games. I hope my friend finds marriage as much fun as we had at her party. The rest of this week will be taken up with markets prep so be prepared for some valentines and children's birthday cards!!  Have a great week with as much crafting as you desire!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment