Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Buttons

I hadn't played with buttons for a while so I decided to have a go.  Love purple (it's my fave colour) so this paper and these buttons make a card that I would be happy to receive!


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "botanical" DSP from Webster's pages.
Other - purple buttons from Beutron mixed bag.
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

Am re-organising my craft stash and taking stock to see what I need to replace or can renew to get ready for another busy crafting year.  Last year I was very good and tried hard to use up existing stash but I am now in the position where I do need to re-stock some things.  Will be disciplined though and make a list and stick to it - not be distracted by all that's bright and shiny in the shops!!!  Oh soooo hard!  I think I am a magpie or bower bird by nature! What's your weakness - paper or bling, dies or ribbons? (sign me up for all of them)

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment