Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scrapturday is back!

Here is the first Scrapturday offering for 2012.  I tried paper weaving for the first time because I had all these even pieces of different blues. Quite tricky and I will need some more practice to perfect it but I like the effect.  The only new piece of paper used was the card base - everything else has to be scraps.


Supplies:
Paper - bashful blue, whisper white and baja breeze c/s from SU, "urban garden" DSP scraps from SU, check paper from stash.
Stamp - "happiest birthday" from SU
Ink - not quite navy from SU
Adhesive - snail, glue dots and dimensionals

I will be crafting today to the sounds of the NFL playoffs.  My son is sports mad and my craft table and the tv are adjacent.  Luckily he doesn't have it too loud!  I also have to do some vacuuming but that will have to wait til after the games!  Hope your day is fun and not too much drudgery.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment