Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Purple Valentine

Can't have Valentine's without my favourite colour!  With this card I used the Martha Stewart scoreboard to score some lines for texture and interest. I did them down the sentiment side and also down the heart side.  I also sponged the edges of the card.  The red heart is a scalloped heart of hearts piece stuck behind the frame.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla and riding hood red c/s from SU, purple c/s from stash
Stamp - "petite pairs" from SU
Ink - cherry cobbler and perfect plum from SU
Tools - Martha Stewart score board, Big shot, Sizzix sizzlets "love" set. "scalloped heart of hearts" embosslit by Sizzix for SU, sponge dauber
Adhesive - snail

You can see on the larger purple heart the lovely scalloped edge and swiss dots that I spoke about the other day.  Altogether too cute!

We got the university offers today and my son got into a Bachelor of Media Studies - just what he wanted!  Very proud of him.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment