Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hunt and Gather #1

Thought I would start off the New Year by building up my stocks of masculine cards.  Also need to replenish just about everything except floral cards - went a bit overboard with those last year!!  First market for the year is in just under a month so I have to get busy!

Today's card uses the 6 x 6 pad "Hunt and Gather" from Kaisercraft.  Tried to be a bit clever and have things off centre.  Let me know what you think.


Supplies:
Paper - chocolate chip c/s from SU, "hunt and gather" DSP from Kaisercraft
Other - linen thread from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

The weather is finally summer warm and we are soaking it up!! My herb garden is starting to take off and my mum is striking me some hydrangeas so I am very excited.  The very shady front yard is still bare but my resolution this year is to make it more "beautiful". I think ferns and hellebores are the plants of choice.  It's my mum's birthday next week so I am off now to make her an extra special card as I will have to have it in the post by friday.  Hope your week is going well.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment