Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Scrapturday #3 2012

Well I have just about used up all my blue scraps for the moment with this card. I used the scalloped heart of hearts again but this time I sponged the edges.  I also sponged the scalloped edge to the card to emphasise it. The centre heart is popped


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, retired DSP from SU
Stamp - "life definitions" from SU (ret)
Ink - crumb cake from SU
Tools - small scallop scissors, Big shot, "scallop heart of hearts" embosslit by Sizzix for SU, sponge dauber
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

It's 5 am on Saturday and I am hanging out til 7 am when I can go and purchase a coffee.  I hate not having a coffee machine. Plunger coffee just doesn't "do it" in the same way as espresso!  I am saving my "shekels" to purchase a new one but til then I am at the mercy of the local coffee shops opening hours ( which are very generous  - I am just an addict!!)

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment