Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentines #1

I know Valentines are supposed to be red but I saw the idea for the heart in the SU Catalogue and just had to have a go!!  I also went over the embossed background with white chalk to give it more definition.  I promise some more traditional Valentines - just not yet!


Supplies:
Paper - lucky limeade and whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "itty bitty bits" from SU
Ink - pixie pink, lovely lilac, kiwi kiss (all ret) dafffodil delight and tempting turquoise from SU, white chalk
Tools - Big Shot, "victoria" embossing folder from Cuttlebug, full heart punch from SU, Itty bitty bits punches from SU, sponge dauber
Other - "pearl" pearls from Kaisercraft, pink ribbon from Spotlight
Adhesive - sticky strip, double-sided tape, glue dots, dimensionals

Can't believe it's less than a month to Valentine's day and even less before my daughter goes back to school.  My son won't start uni til March but it's a whole different routine from now on.  Now that my daughter is in senior school she has free periods/ late starts so the last fifteen years of nine am starts for the both of them is a-changing.  It seems to have been a long time and a short time simultaneously!

Now that I have more free time I hope to do more markets and start an Etsy shop. Onwards and upwards I say!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment