Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yay - it worked!! and a boxed set.

Another boxed set for you today. The first card reads "so happy for you" but it should read 'so happy for me!' - uploading finally worked.  Each card uses the same stamp set and same method so I will only do one supply list at the end.  I CASED this from the summer mini sale-a-bration catalogue.  I used marker direct to rubber to colour each image then breathed on it and stamped.  I then stamped the second row of each card on scrap again, fussy cut and mounted on tiny foam dots. I then covered them with crystal effects






Supplies:
Card -
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU
Stamp - "so happy for you" from SU sale-a-bration promotion
Ink - Tombow markers
Other - crystal effects
Adhesive - tiny foam dots

Hope you like! Off to a big craft fair tomorrow where I am going to do some classes and learn how to crochet with my daughter.  She has been wanting to learn for ages so tomorrow is D-Day. Wish us luck!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment