Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Another birthday


This one uses the same sentiment stamp as yesterday - I think I might just like it a teensy little bit!! I tried to let the papers speak for themselves.  This was one of those paper pads that I got primarily for one paper pattern and have struggled to use the rest of the pack.  Won't do that again!


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - black c/s from SU, green DSP from Crate paper "snow day", stripe DSP from Prima "paisley road"
Stamp - "so happy for you" by SU (sale-a-bration)
Ink - Memento black
Other - black and hot pink rhinestones from Kaisercraft, flowers by Prima
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

Craft show was great - lots of ideas floating around my head!  Claudia and I learnt how to make crochet flowers.  Now we just have to practice our new skill.  Luckily it's holidays so we have the time.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment