Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Make a Wish

......I wish for unlimited craft supplies......!  My children would say "I wish for unlimited wishes" . I think they may be smarter than me! Any hoo - It's another birthday card for you to see.  It uses paper from my stash - scraps so I have no idea of their provenance sorry.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, unknown DSP scraps
Tools - ruler (to line up rhinestones)
Other - unknown rub-on from stash, Kaisercraft mint rhinestones, daffodil delight satin ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, glue dots

Going to try a new technique tomorrow.  I saw it in a magazine so if it turns out okay I will share quickly - if not  - welllll.... you will have to wait til I master it!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment