Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrappy birthday

Today I decided to use up some of my scraps and as the weather is soooo grey and yucky I went for sunshine colours!! The tag sentiment is stamped and shadow stamped to fit in with the vintage-y feel.  It is also popped up. The edges of the tag are inked. The yellow dot piece is also popped up - as is the piece under it.  





Supplies:
Card -
Paper - cream marle c/s from stash, check and bright dot DSP is "snow day" from Crate Paper, the other papers are DSP "hattie" from My Minds Eye
Stamp - retired SU sentiment (celebrate one cupcake at a time)
Ink - daffodil delight from SU, dark brown Tombow marker
Tools - tag punch from SU, single hole punch, sponge dauber
Other - Lace trim from SU, small safety pin from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, small foam squares, glue dots

Cleaned out the kitchen and pantry cupboards today - tomorrow I can't wait for a dry day any longer I have
to wash the kitchen and bathroom floors.  My reward will be some crafting time!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment