Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Die cut flowers

I was given these die cut flowers by Karen and resisting the urge to hoard I have used them!!  I don't know what die was used but I want one!

Card 1: I layered two of them on this one with dimensionals.  The petals are helpfully scored so you can bend them up for some dimension.  The stamp set used is a retired one from SU.

Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, the flowers I would hazard a guess are pear pizzazz (green) and early espresso c/s from SU
Stamp - retired SU
Ink - chocolate chip from SU
Tools - die cutting machine and die, stamp-a-ma-jig
Other - rich razzleberry spot ribbon from SU, Kaisercraft mint rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals


Card 2: I free hand cut the stems and leaves (couldn't possibly tell could you! :) ) The red flower is popped up.  This is the CAS card for the day.

Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white and pear pizzazz c/s from SU, guessing the flowers to be peach parfait and poppy parade c/s from SU
Stamp - retired SU
Ink - memento black
Tools - die cutting machine and die, stamp-a-ma-jig
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

That's it for today. hope you have a good start to the week.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment