Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rub-ons

I love rub-ons but often forget to use them. I got these white "stitches" rub-ons many moons ago and finally have had a go at using them.  Bought some black ones at the same time.  I have edged both sides of the horizontal striped piece with a rub-on and also placed one down the side of the red panel. The sentiment panel is sponged with red chalk and popped up. The tiny flower is fussy cut from the DSP.


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - old olive c/s from SU, DSP from SU, whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - retired SU
Ink - old olive from SU, generic red chalk
Tools - fancy corner rounder from CM, sponge dauber
Other - rub-ons from stash, certainly celery tafetta ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, glue dots

Scrap club today and a lot of fun.  Got 5 cards made and 2 part made (needed embellishments and sentiments that I hadn't bought with me).  I must admit though that 4 of the cards I went on to improve once I got home.  Will share later.  Claudia made three great cards too including a Christmas card for the troops.  Have a great weekend.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment