Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

For a Loved Someone

A card to give someone that you love - don't wait til Valentines day and also don't just give to romantic loves.
Everyone needs to know that they are loved. (That's my little soapbox for the day!)



Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, spot DSP from stash, damask DSP from SU (ret), leaves- old olive c/s from SU
Tools - leaves ; 2 step bird punch from SU
Other - flowers by Prima, rub-on from stash, pink stripe ribbon and red ric rac from stash, Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, glue dots

Cold and rainy here.  My son had to umpire two games today. He got soaked to the skin and his shoes and socks are unmentionable!  More umpiring tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be the same - my washer and dryer are working overtime! My daughter has creative writing tomorrow night so I guess no crafting for me - boo hoo! I have been away from my desk for two days now. Will try and get up early and sneak some time in!  Enjoy where ever you are.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment