Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Faux stitching

Tried my hand at some faux stitching with today's card. In my case faux is better than real as I am not the world's best sewer! Love embroidery but straight lines and I don't mix. One of the square panels and the lime backing panel are glittered.  The green squares are popped up and the faux stitching was done with a white gel pen.



Supplies:
Card -
Paper - old olive c/s from SU, various DSPs from SU, glitter c/s from stash, circle DSP from Crate paper "snow day"
Ink - white gel pen
Tools - square punch from CM
Other - Lime and pink flowers by Prima, red flowers by Kaisercraft, small white flower brads from stash
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, large zots

Still raining - supposed to rain til friday.  Ho hum.  More wet and muddy umpire's gear to wash after today but that's it til next weekend. My daughter and I watched a sweet movie today - "Life as we know it". A feel good rom/com. We try and watch a movie together each week as some mother/daughter time. Enjoy your week.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment