Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Snow swirled/season of joy

I decided to try a monochromatic card for a change.  Well almost - it technically has two colours if you count the white!!  I stamped the card front randomly with two different stamps then layered the ribbon and sentiment over the top.  The sentiment is popped and highlighted with Kindyglitz (suprise, suprise!!)  I should probably take out shares in Kindyglitz!


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and crumb cake c/s from SU
Stamps- "snow swirled" and "season of joy" (sentiment) from SU
Ink - crumb cake from SU
Other - ribbon from stash, Kindyglitz "crystalina"
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

A small break between exams but lots of study. Maths on Tuesday then another weeks break. I don't know whether it's better that it's drawn out or if they were all close together.  He seems to be holding up okay so I guess that's the main thing! It's lovely and warm here so we had a BBQ tonight.  YUM! I love BBQs and salad.  Everything tastes better on a BBQ (except icecream - reminded my daughter)  Tomorrow will be housework and crafting - another Spring stall next weekend and I want to try my hand at making some Christmas decorations.  It's also a couple of days before Halloween so I am going to make some treat boxes of sweets for fun.  Enjoy your weekend - hope it's relaxing and fun.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment