Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More boxes


Morning all! Today I have a couple of boxes that are card sized.  I got the measurements and instructions off Stamping 411 blog.  Great resource for card and off the page basics. I may "tart" them up a little more - I am not sure.  The one on the blog had a lovely big flower on it.  Maybe I will add a bow!!


Supplies:
Paper- riding hood red and marina mist c/s from SU, "letters to santa" DSP from SU
Tools - scoreboard
Adhesive - sticky strip, snail

Supplies:
Paper - peach parfait and pear pizzazz c/s from SU, "letters to santa" DSP from SU
Tools - scoreboard
Adhesive - sticky strip, snail


Well my son has completed the English section of his exams.  Nothing more til Maths next week. We haven't had the symbolic tossing off the study notes yet - but I think he will be doing it with some gusto!!
Card making and baking are on the agenda today. Hope your day is great.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment