Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Purple and gold Christmas

Love my purple I do. Today's card uses one of my favourite hues from SU called elegant eggplant.  It's a pretty self explanatory card so I will just hop straight to the supply list!


Supplies:
Paper - elegant eggplant and brushed gold c/s from SU, crushed gold paper from stash
Stamp - "delightful decorations" from SU
Ink - elegant eggplant from SU
Tools - ornament punch from SU, small scallop scissors
Other -  Kindyglitz "crystalina", dark purple rhinestones from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip (for the crushed gold as it is a little stiff), dimensionals (the ornaments are popped)

Today I am going to try my hand at some "vintage" style Christmas paper ornaments.  Wish me luck!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment