Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Red and green

A simple red and green card today.  I keep coming back to that combo because it is such a traditional set but there are so many variations of it that you can never get bored!  I used a punch to create the wreath and the stamp was hand-coloured then breathed on before stamping.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, pear pizzaz, old olive (wreath) and poppy parade from SU
Stamp - (very old) Stampworld F119 Merry Christmas
Ink - old olive marker from SU, red Tombow marker
Tools - 2 step bird punch from SU (leaves only)
Other - red rhinestones from Kaisercraft, red ribbon from stash
Adhesive - snail

Sunday today and very warm.  Love it! Have done all the washing and after I have done the floors I will feel that I can sit and craft without guilt!  Christmas tags today and if I have time a couple of baby cards.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment