Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wreath as promised

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted! Where has the time gone?  Anyway here is my Spring wreath for the front door of our appartment.  I made it out of tissue paper on a cardboard ring.  The die I used was Tim Holtz "tattered flowers". I cut the flowers out then scrunched them and fluffed them before attaching together with a brad. The ribbons on the bottom were left over from another project and I just thought they looked good 'falling' from the bottom - like blossom.  The adhesive I used was snail as the tissue flowers are very light.  It certainly brightens up our hallway!  Happy spring.


Will post what I made for Regional SU event tomorrow.  Lots of fun and a great group of ladies.  Karen made little owl badges fro us to wear.  As soon as I walked through the door at home my daughter pounced on it.  She loves owls!  May just have to get her the owl punch for her birthday in November!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment