Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

For You gift tags

These are some little gift tags that I have been working on for the Spring stall.  They all use the same stamp which I stamped in a heap of colours then cut out the centre of one colour and popped it up on a co-ordinating colour. Very easy and with co-ordinating ribbon I think quite pleasing.  The flower is popped on the card too.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "for you" flower from SU
Ink -(left to right) rich razzleberry/kiwi kiss,marina mist/daffodil delight,pixie pink/pink pirouette,cajun craze/marigold, not quite navy/old olive, elegant eggplant/poppy parade
Tools - flower punch
Other - mix of SU ribbons and ones from stash
Adhesive - sticky strip, dimensionals

Done my housework so now I can craft without a guilty conscience!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment