Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More ornament punch

Last card using the ornament punch (for a while!).  Very traditional colours. The ornaments are popped and the red lace is pleated.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, cherry cobbler and metallic gold from SU, bottle green from stash
Stamp - "delightful decorations"  from SU
Ink - poppy parade from SU
Tools - small scallop scissors, Cuttlebug, "snowflake" embossing folder, ornament punch from SU
Other - red rhinestones from Kaisercraft, red lace from Avril
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Still trying to make an acceptable Halloween card. Karen kindly lent my daughter her owl punch so I have made some owls but the composition of the card eludes me!  Will have to look to the "blogosphere" for some help I think!  Wish me luck.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment