Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Square Christmas

No - not super conservative or old fashioned - just the shape of the card!!  I decided to try something a little different from my usual C6 size and I like - I do. It's easy to get stuck in a routine of always using the same size card (or it is for me).
In this card the spotty ornament is popped.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, old olive and concord crush c/s from SU
Stamp - "delightful decorations" from SU
Ink - concord crush from SU
Tools - Cuttlebug, "swiss dots" embossing folder, ornament punch from SU
Other - concord crush and old olive ribbons, Kaisercraft "snow" pearls
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

In this card the ornament and circles are popped.  I used sticky strip to adhere the metallic paper as it needs a stronger bond. The circles were fussy cut.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, old olive and metallic gold c/s from SU
Stamp - "delightful decorations" from SU
Ink - old olive from SU
Tools - Cuttlebug, "swiss dots" embossing folder, ornament punch from SU, small scallop scissors
Other - basic rhinestones from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Must get my decorative scissors out more often! Am going to try my hand at making a Halloween card.  Wish me luck!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment