Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

wow how time flies!!

well it's taken me a month to learn how to post photos!  not really - just took that long to get myself organised and co-ordinated with the kids!  I have my first creation for you.  It is a small thank you card that I used to say thank you for my birthday last year.
Supplies are:  Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Paper - elegant eggplant card stock, raspberry tart DSP, old olive card stock and whisper white cardstock
Ink - elegant eggplant
Stamps - Fresh cuts, vintage wheel (jumbo)
Tools - two step bird punch, scallop circle punch, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, scallop scissors
Adhesive - snail
Other - small pink rhinestone

Hopefully my photography will get better as I experiment with time of day and lighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment