Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

time made easy sketch

This is my take on a sketch over at My Time Made Easy. Bling, flowers and fussy cutting - me down to the ground! They didn't specify that but this is how I chose to interpret it!  Sorry about the shadow - that's my big head in the way!  Pink "floss" in button is a small strip of card stock.



Detail on card.



Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white card stock from SU, Patterned paper from an old 6 x6 Making Memories stack "Simply Fabulous - Maddi", orange card stock from stash
Ink - orange chalk
Tools - Cuttlebug and "swiss dots" embossing folder, sponge dauber
Other - Prima "paisley road" flowers, orange button from stash, ribbon from American crafts, dark pink rhinestones from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - double sided tape, dimensionals, glue dots and sticky strip

Happy crafting!
cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment