Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thanks

A thank you card and a thank you to all who look at my blog.  I like sharing and this is a fun way to do it!  If you ever feel like leaving a comment don't hesitate and I will even reply! Today's card is a CAS and just uses some simple layering.


Supplies:
Paper - peach parfait c/s from SU, "summer days" DSP from Echo Park
Stamp - "afterthoughts" from SU
Ink - peach parfait from SU
Tools - itty bitty flower punch from SU
Other - hot pink rhinestone from Kaisercraft

Guess what! Joy oh joy the jasmine has started to bloom.  I love the smell of jasmine and it always lifts my spirits when the end of winter is heralded by its gorgeous scent. Yay! Daffodils and all their variations and cousins can't be far away.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment