Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More hippie chick and some cake photos

Three photos to share with you today.  One card and two of my beautiful "rainbow logical" birthday cake.  This card reminds me of the smarties on my cake! It uses a couple of die cuts from the pad and some strips cut from the borders paper.  The tag is a die cut too and I edged it with ink.


Supplies:
Paper - cream marle c/s from stash, "hippie chick" DSP from Kaisercraft.
Stamp - "share a cup" from SU
Ink - elegant eggplant from SU
Tools - sponge dauber
Other - raisin ribbon from Spotlight, aubergine paper flower from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, large glue dot, dimensionals

Now to the cake! The first shot is with the candles - very generous under-representation of my age!!  The second is the cutting of the cake.  Luckily the knife came out clean so I didn't have to kiss the nearest boy! (cringe from my son)  It was rainbow inside too as it was a marble cake.




Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment