Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love is in the air!

Not for me.... I have the love of wonderful children and fabulous friends so romance is on the back burner for now. But... if it was to strike I might give this card - a bit girly but he would have to understand!!!
Lots happening in this one. The little hearts were all stamped and then fussy cut then stuck to a heart-shaped piece of card stock. The flowers and stems were also stamped then fussy cut.  The white  c/s piece was run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  It was then edged with ink and the dots were highlighted with more ink using a flat stamp pad. Everything was popped up. The border along the bottom was stamped three times.  The bow is attached with glue dots.  The whole card was then edged with ink.



Supplies:
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU
Stamps - border stamp from Technique Tuesday, Flowers from "live like you mean it" by SU, hearts from "i (heart) hearts" from SU
Ink - rich razzleberry and old olive from SU
Tools - Cuttlebug, "swiss dots" embossing folder, sponge dauber
Other - "snow" pearls from Kaisercraft, white organza ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, tiny foam dots, glue dots

Don't get me wrong re: above ramblings.  I am very happy and content.  Never thought I would ever say that!
I used to be a real "gotta keep moving" type person in my younger days. Every bed of roses also has thorns and that's life. Good and bad.  To paraphrase a quote my daughter told me "It's not about weathering the storm but about learning how to dance in the rain"

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment