Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pick an occasion

Hi.  I deliberately didn't put a sentiment on this card because I thought it was one of those ones that would suit many different occasions.  I could see it being for a birthday, wedding or new baby.  When the time comes I will add the appropriate sentiment. The edging pieces are die cuts from the paper pad.


Supplies:
Paper - cream marle c/s from stash, "hippie chick" DSP from Kaisercraft
Tools - corner rounder
Other - pearl trim from Craft Queen, pearls from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip

It was my birthday yesterday and the kids really spoilt me with beautiful handmade cards with heart warming words inside.  They also gave me breakfast in bed and cooked dinner which we followed with claudia's "rainbowlogical" marble cake decorated with hundreds and thousands and smarties.  I got such a colourful cake because I "deserve happiness".  How could you not love such kids to bits?!!!  I feel very blessed.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment