Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Masculine birthday

I was sent these amazing photos of animals and I just had to share this one.  Check out those colours!!!
On to the card for today.  I have returned to "black and white timeless" for this one. I have used dry embossing, sanding and fussy cutting.  I sanded the embossed section to 'rough' it up a bit. The fussy cut cards are popped up.



Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and basic black c/s from SU, "black and white timeless" from Kaisercraft, red c/s from stash
Stamp - "occasional greetings" from SU
Ink - memento black
Tools - Cuttlebug , K.Kingdom "plaid" embossing folder, SU sanding block
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, small foam squares

We are into the finals season for umpiring so soon my weekends will be my own again - more time for crafting!! YAY!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment