Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Male Birthdays

Male birthday cards are often difficult to design and not be boring with just a sentiment!

With these I have tried some different techniques - fussy cutting, die cutting and direct to stamp colouring. I have also tried to mix the colours up a bit from the 'traditional' blue, brown and green!

This first one uses Stampin' Up (SU) cardstock in wisteria wonder and whisper white and an SU sentiment in wisteria wonder. The fish are fussy cut from a Kaisercraft paper pad. The patterned paper is a mystery one.




Stampin' Up cardstock in crumb cake, chocolate chip, tangerine tango and very vanilla. An SU sentiment in chocolate chip and tangerine tango. American crafts patterned paper and a Tim Holtz 'tattered leaves' die cut that I crumpled.


Stampin' Up cardstock in sahara sand, bashful blue and very vanilla. An SU sentiment in chocolate chip, summer starfruit and bashful blue. The patterned paper is from my stash.


So, some 'boy' cards that don't rely on trucks!

On a Personal Note -

Another 'fine tune' of medication in progress. Let's hope it's a step forward!

This week I have been working on my Christmas stall stock and 'spring' cleaning my bedroom. I should really call it autumn cleaning! It is 7/8ths done. Just have to turn the mattress, remake the bed and buy myself a new bedspread. (I see IKEA in my future..) Also have to finish hanging some new artwork. Will be very happy once it's complete.

Next stop the Livingroom - under/behind the couches,,,ugh!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment