Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2015

365 Christmas Update - May

Been beavering away on more Christmas cards for my Facebook project and also on some items for a stall my daughter and I are holding in December. As I don't want to be burning the midnight oil come November I have mapped out a weekly schedule for the rest of the year. 'Little and Often' is my new mantra!

Any how here are a couple of the latest Christmas cards - bit of a snowflake theme!

SU cardstock in Whisper white and Basic grey. Patterned paper is from Bo Bunny 'Candy cane lane' collection. MFT 'Jumbo snowflake' and Wplus9 'Hand lettered holiday' are the dies used.


SU cardstock in Rich razzleberry and Coastal cabana. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny 'Altitude' collection. Dies used are Spellbinders 'Borderabilities', Wplus9 'Hand lettered holiday' and Dienamics 'Let it snowflakes'. The snowflakes are cut out of a pearlized paint chip.



SU cardstock in Whisper white and Bashful blue. The patterned paper was a freebie from a magazine. The snowflakes are cut out of whisper white and silver glimmer paper. The dies used are Dienamics 'Let it snowflakes', Cheery Lynn 'Snowflowers', Spellbinders 'Create a flake'.


On a Personal Note -

Weather has definitely turned to winter this last week. Very brisk days and chilly nights - no rain though, so very thankful.

Used my Mothers day present yesterday to make some cream of cauliflower soup - Yum! Love new kitchen toys (and craft toys!).

My daughter made a very yummy lemon cheesecake for tonight's dessert. Lucky I didn't eat lunch!! The 'Battle of the Bulge' continues unabated. I have a 'I love (me)/I will never leave you (food)' relationship with food. I enjoy food's tastes/textures immensely and it enjoys sticking stubbornly to my anatomy! The other hurdle is that I find exercise for exercise's sake just makes me feel murderous. An hour on the treadmill is an hour away from creating/seeing friends/being with my family etc. Working hard to incorporate as much incidental activity into my day as possible - this I can do and will maintain; and bonus - it's free!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment