Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrapturday October 2012

Spoiler alert!  This card does not use Stampin up DSP - shock!! I am trying to use up my stash of bits and pieces of paper.  Most of it is Christmas themed (total Christmas junkie!!), so I am making all my contribution for Cards for the Troops from my stash.  See Paper Lady on the side bar for details if you want to get involved.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and lucky limeade c/s, DSP from stash
Stamp - "snow swirled"
Ink - rose red
Tools - Big Shot, "polka dots" embossing folder, large oval punch, decorative label punch
Other - pear pizzaz pleated ribbon (ret), buttons from stash, lucky limeade bakers twine
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, glue dots (to adhere buttons)

After a few days of really hot weather it has turned cold again. I need a revolving sock drawer!!  Have a great day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment