Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bag and matching card

Karen of Paperlady is an amazing source of great ideas.  Every time I attend her class I come away with some new idea or technique.  Last week she showed us how to make a gift bag out of 2 sheets of DSP and a co-ordinating card.  Now I have my Christmas wrapping sorted!!



Supplies:
Paper - "floral district" DSP, rich razzleberry c/s
Tools - Simply scored, circle punch and Crop-o-dile (to make holes for ribbon to thread through - could also use a single hole punch)
Other - white organza ribbon
Adhesive, snail, sticky strip

This card uses a stamp set that I was not enamoured of when I saw it in the catalogue - but after using the cute little flowers stamp I just have to have it. I coloured the stamp with markers so I could mimic the DSP.
The tag was made by rounding the top corners and embossing the body with one of the set of 2 frames embossing folders.  The top tab is just a modern label folded in half. The main flower is a scallop punch cut out of a much larger stamp and the other flowers are fussy cut. Everything is layered and popped.


Supplies:
Paper - whisper white, baja breeze and rich razzleberry c/s
Stamp - "betsy's blossoms"
Ink - rich razzleberry, pool party, daffodil delight and pumpkin pie ink pads, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie and rose red markers
Tools - Big Shot, "frames" embossing folder, Crop-o-dile (to set the eyelet), modern label punch, corner rounder
Other - eyelet, white crochet cotton, daffodil delight button
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, glue dot (to adhere button)

Markets yesterday so Scrapturday will be posted tomorrow. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment