Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

You make me smile

Sorry I have been away from my blog this week because I have been busy getting the kids ready for their big trip to the USA and Canada.  They left yesterday and I already miss them terribly - lord knows what I am going to be like after three weeks!!  I guess I will just have to keep myself busy and craft up a storm.

Today's card is a happy one.  I love the sentiment and if it doesn't sell at the markets in the next couple of weeks I know someone who deserves it.  They are away on holidays at the moment too but they do make me smile all over my face when I see them!


Supplies:
Paper - lucky limeade, pink pirouette and whisper white c/s from SU, hot pink c/s from stash, "cheerful treat" DSP from SU
Stamp - "sprinkled expressions" from SU
Ink - Tombow markers
Tools - large oval punch from SU, small scallop scissors
Other - pink vellum flowers from stash, pale pink rhinestones from Kaisercraft, lime ribbon from Craft Queen
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals, sticky strip, glue dots

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment