Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scrapturday # 14 - 2012

Back to using up every scrap of "everyday enchantment"!  Today I had some small pieces that were just the right size for my SU circle punch.  I also scored the card for some textural interest.  The centre circle is popped.


Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "happiest birthday" from SU
Ink - poppy parade stamp pad from SU
Tools - circle punch from SU, Martha Stewart score board
Other - "victoria" crochet trim from SU, thin organza ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Heard from the kids today - they are having a fabulous time in New York.  Their hotel is very near to Times Square so they are right in the thick of it.  I have never been to New York so I am looking forward to seeing their photos and hearing all about it.  I have markets the next two days so I shall be quite busy.  Hope you have had a good weekend.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment