Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love you just the way you are

Love this sentiment, and try to tell it to my kids as often as possible!


Supplies:
Paper - riding hood red, whisper white and brushed silver from SU, "shaken not stirred" DSP from Kaisercraft
Stamp - "sprinkled expressions" from SU
Ink - poppy parade stamp pad from SU
Tools - decorative label punch from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

It's absolutely pouring here.  Some streets are flooded and getting around on public transport is a miserable wet affair. Am rearranging the deck chairs rather than crafting - tidying and re-organising my stash!  Have to get into it though as I have some orders to fill.  Am missing the kids like crazy and can't get inspired to cook - really not inspired to eat even.  But I can't live on cheese sandwiches for three and a half weeks so I had better get my butt into gear!  Hope the weather is nice where you are.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie. Because you inspire me I have sent you a Liebster Blog award!
    You can pop over to my blog to accept it.

    ReplyDelete