Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

Eat chocolate

That's an order!! (Hah hah)  It's actually the name of a cute chocolate themed set from SU. I am a firm believer in the restorative powers of chocolate and just had to have this set when it came out.  The sentiment on this one reads - " all you need in life is a friend who has chocolate... I am that friend" 



Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla, bashful blue and chocolate chip c/s from SU, some Kaisercraft scraps.
Stamp - "eat chocolate" by SU
Ink - chocolate chip (what else!!) from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

I have made some other chocolate themed cards so I will post them over the next couple of days. The sad situation is I am officially out of chocolate.  Will have to rectify that situation when I do the groceries tomorrow!  Also out of coffee.  Not quite crawling the walls yet!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment