Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scrapturday #15 - 2012

Sorry this is so late. With the kids being away and being ill my schedule has gone totally out the window!!  I made these little gift bags a while ago but didn't post them as I had other things scheduled but Tah Dah -  here they are.  They use the fancy favour die from Stampin' Up (SU).



Supplies:
Paper - rich razzleberry c/s from SU, "cottage garden"  DSP from SU
Tools - Big Shot, fancy favour die by Sizzix for SU, large scallop scissors, single hole punch
Other - paper rose from Kaisercraft, certainly celery taffeta ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, large zot

On this one you can see the lovely decorative edge along the top.


Supplies:
Paper - pink pirouette and bashful blue c/s from SU. Nit Wit DSP
Tools - Big Shot, fancy favour die by Sizzix for SU, square punch from CM, single hole punch
Other - loopy fabric flower on a peg from Bed Bath and Table, spotted ribbon from Spotlight
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip

Only another week and a half to go til I will get to hear all about the kids big trip.  They have sent me snippets in emails and posted some pictures on Facebook but it's not the same as hearing about it all first hand.  The most difficult part about them being away is cooking for one.  I love "providing" but struggle when it's just me to provide for. Mmmmm - what does that say!  Maybe I don't want to know!!  Hope you are having a good day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment