Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Snowflake Soiree "Twins"


Just by varying what you choose to highlight you can make a 'production line' card look original. These two cards use exactly the same colour combination, stamp sets (SU 'snowflake soiree', 'heard from the heart') and DSP (festival of prints by SU) but they are subtly different.  The sentiment panel is a different size and the popped centre snowflake and jewel is different. It's like two cards for one sketch and materials.





On a Personal Note -

Cooler days have been pleasant but I have had a pesky cold. Luckily am now on the mend so hope to do some gardening tomorrow.

Both kids start 'new and improved' versions of their jobs this week. My son has been promoted to a management position and my daughter has gone freelance in her field. Very proud of both of them.

This week's de-clutter mission is recipes! Am resolved to be brutal with all the magazine tear outs. My daughter cooked chicken yakitori the other night - very delicious. She is going to make it again on Saturday for her friends who are coming around for a board and video game evening.

I shall retire to my room with my trusty lap top and watch some 'catch up' tv and indulge in some Pinterest surfing!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment