Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Autumn Male Birthday

Supposedly, at the end of this week, Autumn is supposed to start. I don't think anyone has told the weather gods though as it still stinking hot!!

This card uses Autumn colours and is intended for my brother. It uses Stampin' Up cardstock and stamp set in tangerine tango, so saffron and always artichoke. The decorative paper is from Kaisercraft. The leaves were cut out with Tim Holtz 'tattered leaves' die and embossed with SU 'spiderweb' folder.





On a Personal Note -

Haven't been doing much crafting because with the heat I keep sticking to the paper! Can't have the fan on whilst crafting because it blows everything around - so short bursts are all I can manage!

My mood unfortunately is also deteriorating since coming off the medication that gave me bad oedema and we haven't found a substitute yet.

On a brighter note the kids are settled into their new workplaces and enjoying them. My son cooked a cracking Mexican rice dish on Thursday and my daughter is making her yummy pizzas for tonight's dinner.  They both have to plan and cook one night a week. It's good training for them for when they move out of home. A while down the track I reckon, going on the Sydney rental market!

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment