Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 2, 2015

Birthday Round Up

I have been going through some old projects and this little ectlectic collection is from birthdays passed. 

The first two photos are the party favours from my daughter's 18th - a dinosaur party! The cracker images and the seed packet template were downloads from the internet. The dinosaur bookmark punch art is a combination of things I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.





These bookmarks came from her 19th Teddy Bears Picnic. They had a picnic in the park with dramatic readings of their favourite chilhood book. I love how her and her friends are so much less self conscious about having fun than I was at the same age. I was in a real hurry to be an adult and independent and anything that smacked of childhood was ruthlessly eliminated!


Favour pieces from my son's 21st - mario! The 'mamma mia!' was the topper for a chocolate moustache bag and the moustache lollypops were chupa chups


More bookmarks! Do we read - yes we do!


Last, but not least, is the favour box from my Dad's 80th. It contained smarties and the inside of the lid said Thank you.




On a Personal Note -

Yesterday too breezy to garden but today looks more promising!

Also going to make some more scones - hopefully this time I will get the timing just right and their bottoms won't be too brown! The raspberry and white chocolate ones I made on Sunday were yummy except for the crispy bums. Think I will try orange and raisin today.

Coffee tomorrow with my dear friend Fred. Always a stimulating discussion about science, art, literature and politics.

Craft wise I am working on some more Christmas cards for my Facebook project of 365 days of Christmas Cards.

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment