Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

Blue and green should never be seen... rubbish!!

Hi - I used to believe this mantra when I was a child -  all the while being secretly attracted to the combination! Thank God fashion and life has moved on from those silly rules.  Though I must admit I still can't bring myself to like light coloured shoes with dark tights!!

Anyway on to today's card.  It's a graduation card that would work easily for both a male or female recipient.  I used a scrap of DSP from who knows who but it went perfectly with the c/s from Stampin Up (SU). I punched the sentiment out and adhered it to some blue c/s then fussy cut it.  It is then popped over the ribbon.  The sentiment was coloured with a  marker to co-ordinate with the papers.


Supplies:
Paper - marina mist, old olive and whisper white c/s from SU, mystery DSP
Stamp - "teeny tiny sentiments" from SU
Ink -  marker
Tools - oval scallop punch from SU
Other - marina mist satin ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

It's friday night here and I am going to have a tv feast of murder mysteries (CSI and Law and Order) that I taped during the week.  The kids are out, the pets are fed and I might even break out some chocolate!!  Hope you have a great weekend with some crafting thrown in.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment