Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a boy birthday

Hello everyone.  Today's offering is a male birthday card - probably tending more toward the grown up end of the spectrum.  I used some scraps of patterned paper that I had lying around and some co-ordinating c/s from Stampin' Up (SU).  The DSP was unlabelled so I don't know which manufacturer it is from.  I have just about labouriously finished sorting all my scraps into manufacturer and design files so this shouldn't happen  much in the future!!  I feel better for doing it I can tell you!!  The sentiment stamp was hand coloured with markers then punched.  I punched a second label in the navy and cut it in half then adhered the halves to the back of the sentiment label.  It is popped up.


Supplies:
Paper - marina mist, not quite navy and very vanilla c/s from SU, DSP scraps (unknown manufacturer)
Stamp - "happiest birthday" from SU
Ink -  markers
Tools - decorative label punch from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Off to stamp class tomorrow.  Will be lots of fun to catch up with the ladies and spend some uninterrupted time creating. Then it's off to the markets on Saturday for our second date of the month.  Hopefully the weather will be kinder this week.  After last weeks heavy (continuous) rain our dining room was a shambles with the canopy and fixtures and suitcases all about drying out.  My beautiful paper alchemy banner was ruined so I shall have to make myself a new one.  I can salvage the flowers but the pennants are trashed - bummer!  Hope you get to spend some time creating.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment