Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Yay! my computer is fixxed

My good friend Fred came round yesterday and spent a couple of hours totally fixing my computer.  I now have even more memory than before!!  More downloads - yipee!  I am a total newby when it comes to electronics - the point and click kind!  If it's more complicated than that I can feel my heart starting to race and my blood pressure go up!  The kids are happy because I am not begging them for a turn on their laptops to check my emails so all in all we are a happy house again.

Today's card is one with the season and features some magazine freebie papers and a very old Hero arts stamp. The sentiment is highlighted with Kindyglitz and popped.


Supplies:
Paper -whisper white, poppy parade and lucky limeade c/s  from SU, magazine freebie DSP
Stamp - Hero arts (very old - talking 15 years at least!!)
Ink - memento black, old olive marker from SU, red Tombow marker
Other - Kindyglitz "crystalina", red check ribbon from stash
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Have been busy making more Christmas cards and some male cards.  Have decided to make Saturdays - Scrapturday - and only use scraps to make cards on that day.  Had my first Scrapturday the one just passed but haven't photographed the card yet.  Hope to do it in the morning light tomorrow and will post straight away.  I hate throwing things away that "could" be used to make something but I realised that I was doing a lot of saving and not much creating!!  The other thing I will show you tomorrow are the fabulous "fierce" bangles my daughter has created for the December stall. All out of paper!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment