Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sympathy card

This is the second sympathy card I have ever made and I still found it no easier.  It is a difficult topic and one I know I tend to avoid.  This card was made with a male in mind. The main panel is popped.


Supplies:
Paper - not quite navy and crumb cake from SU
Stamp - "pendant park" and "petite pairs" (the sentiment) from SU
Ink - not quite navy from SU
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Another card type missing from my stash is 'get well'. I tend to make and give those straight away but I really must get organised and have some on hand.  Next week I am going to join in the 52 weeks of sending cards challenge.  I think it's on Facebook but I am just going to do it myself.  It looks like a fun idea.  This week I am just too busy getting ready for our second Glebe market on Saturday.  If you check out Paper Lady (on side bar) you can see a photo of our last stall (our first!).

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment