Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'll be blue for Christmas

Silly title I know but I couldn't get my creative juices to work.  Anyway it's truthful about the colour featured!!
More magazine freebie paper and the beautiful colours available in SU cardstock.


Supplies:
Paper - bashful blue and old olive c/s from SU, magazine freebie DSP
Other - marina mist ribbon from SU
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip and glue dots

I am trying to make danish stars at the moment but they rather look like Ikea train wrecks! (different country I know but I hope you understand the image!!)  Perserverance is the key .  My daughter seems to be able to pick up and understand the most complicated origami instructions - I seem to be spatially dyslexic.  Maybe I am only meant to work in two dimensions!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment