Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rudolf and Santa

Some little treat boxes today to fill with whatever you please.  They use a Sizziz matchbox die and freehand cutting.  I used a Cuttlebug to cut them but it would have been much much easier with a Big Shot because the extender plates are too wide for the Cuttlebug so I had to do them in two stages using the Cuttlebug plates.  Fiddly!

Supplies:
Santa
Paper - poppy red, blushing bride and whisper white c/s from SU
Tools - Sizziz matchbox die, Cuttlebug
Other - googly eyes from stash
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

Rudolf
Paper - early espresso, poppy parade and crumb cake c/s from SU
Tools - Sizzix matchbox die, Cuttlebug
Other - googly eyes from stash, crystal effects (on his nose)
Adhesive - snail, glue dots

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my brother's death from a hit and run accident so I didn't craft at all so I have a lot to catch up on today!  I am going to have a go at Christmas decorations mark 2 and more work on the Christmas tags production line.  Might have to enlist the kids on this one!!
Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment