Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Punch Drunk

Hi! This is a new feature of my blog.  Once a month I will be posting an example of punch art with instructions.  You may already own these punches but if you don't and wish to purchase them you can do that through my email - paperalchemy.susie@gmail.com. Postage will be quoted with order.

So here's this month's offering - A Lion



I have seen many variations of this in the blogosphere. This one is my interpretation of one taught at a class by my upline Karen.

Instructions:

Mane - 2 x Blossom punch, soft suede sponged with chocolate chip
Face - 1 x 11/4' circle punch, so saffron sponged with daffodil delight
Cheeks - 1/2'' circle punch, so saffron sponged with daffodil delight
Nose - itty bitty 4 petal flower (set of 3 punches), cut 2 petals off, black
Eyes - single hole punch, black, highlighted with white gel pen
Feet - modern label, cut in half, so saffron sponged with daffodil delight
Tail - hand cut strip, so saffron
         Boho blossoms, soft suede sponged with chocolate chip
Hand draw whisker dots with black marker
Adhesives - snail, glue dots for nose and eyes.

Very very hot here at the moment so I am off to fan camp (stay in front of the fan) and do some crafting.  Have a great weekend.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment